Sunday, July 14, 2013

Navarre Beach Fishing Guide / South Again Charters / 14 July 2013

To say I have it pretty good would be an understatement!! I get to follow my dream and I get to spend my days on the water with some pretty awesome people! Today I was joined by a few of my favorite Ladies for a 6 hour Snapper trip. With the seas a little bumpy first thing we decided to stay in the Bay and finish out the 2013 Red Snapper season with a lmit from the Bay. We accomplished our goal of 8 Red Snapper by 10:30 and went on to try and catch a Grouper.

We managed a few short grouper, a short cobia and several other species but no Grouper. Back at the marina by noon.. another great day. Thank you Hallie for bringing another great group of Women onboard and I can't wait till August!!!

....... See you out there
\



__________________
Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters LLC
850-316-0997
www.southagain.com
www.pensacolafishcharters.com
captbrad@southagain.com
Inshore/Nearshore Charters

No comments:

Post a Comment