Thursday, August 8, 2013

Navarre Inshore Fishing / 8 August 2013 / South Again Charters

Awesome 4 hour trip today!! The ray Gang has been fishing with me for a few years now and we always have a great time together. Today was no exception... We got a late start and I was actually afraid that we were gonna be abit behind the bite.

We started out finding boats on all of the spots I wanted to fish so we started some where I havent checked in a while. We caught a few Mangrove Snapper and moved on. After bouning around the Bay for a little while we managed to put a really nice box of fish together... and were lucky enough to get a call from a good Friend about a hot Spanish Bite. After a quick run and some hot action we had 6 really nice Spanish to add to the box.

All in all another great trip and I thank you Guys for coming back to fish with me again. Hope to see you again next year!

.... Se you out there

Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters
www.southagain.com




No comments:

Post a Comment