Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Navarre Fishing guide | 24 April 2013 | South Again Charters


What an amazing day with the girls!! Today Dawna and Shelley joined me for a quick scouting trip. With a nice string of trips lined up the Girls and I took off to make sure I could still find em.

The Sheepshead bite is all but over but the Mackerel are here in force!! We could have set and caught them one after another! The bite on the flats in the Sound is also heating up.. We managed a nice trout and 6 Slot reds in 6 cast. I let the Girls keep four and we headed off to greeneer pastures.

All in all a great trip today and it really felt good to see a few silver macks come over the rails... I LOVE catching them Mackerel!

...... See you out there

Click here to see the rest of the pics from today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...s/300424618980

Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters
www.southagain.com









No comments:

Post a Comment