Friday, April 12, 2013

South Again Charters / 12 April 2013 / Navarre Fishing Charter


I was lucky enough to spend the day on the water with two of my great Friends from Texas today! Ryan and Laura came over for a visit and we managed to get out this afternoon after the winds died.

The bite really good in the Pass, we caught quite a few sheepies and Bulls and even hit the flats and tried to sight fish a few slot reds. We did see a handful but only caught one decent trout for our troubles.

Since Texans don't eat mullet I felt I had to break out the net and get them a few to try! All and all a great trip on the water with two of my closest Friends! Thanks for letting me show you Guys my home today!!

..... See you out there

click here to see the rest of todays pictures: https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...4618980?ref=hl

Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters
www.southagain.com







No comments:

Post a Comment