Sunday, May 26, 2013

Navarre Beach Fishing Charter / South Again Charters / 26 May 2013

Really fun group this morning! Today I had the Dudley Family for a 4 hour trip. We started out cathing bait and caught a nice king Mack on the first one out. My anglers started to get a little bored with the trolling so we headed back inshore to the Pass and managed a few Flounder and a few big Snapper...

After that we made one last stop on the way home and found a really nice trout to add to the box! Great trip with a great Family, I do not beleive I have ever answered that many questions in a single day...ever. LOL

Thanks Guys for fishing with me and I really look forward to our next trip


....... See you out there

Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters
www.southagain.com




\

No comments:

Post a Comment