Sunday, May 12, 2013

Navarre Fishin Chix | South Again Charters | 12 May 2013


Awesome tournament yesterday. I was hired as a Guide for the Fishin' Chix - Save the Boobers fishing tournament. I had the same awesome group of Ladies I had last year and we went after it hard today. Rain or shine we had our goals set on a tourney victory and it payed off.

We managed a 1st Place Spanish Mackerel and a 3rd PLace Redfish and a 1st place overall Top Angler!! Great day on the water with an awesome group of Women!! Thanks again to the Brentwood Animal Hospital for choosing me as their Captain and I cant wait till next year!



Today I had my favorite Fishin Chix on board! Today Hallie, Deb, Carol and Sylvia joined me for our annual fishing trip. We had a great day of fishing and sight seeing and even managed to put a few fish in the box for the Ladies to enjoy later on tonight!

I really enjoy fishing with you all and can't wait to see you Gals again next year!

.... See you out there

Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters
www.southagain.com







No comments:

Post a Comment