Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Navarre Deep Sea | South Again Charters | 4 June 2013

Great couple of trips today! My morning trip I was joined my Mr. and Mrs Jones for a 6 hour Snapper trip... We caught tons of really nice snapper and a nice black snapper kicker... The fun was when we decided to start shark fishing and hooked a 50+ lb King Mackerel on a 706z Spinning reel.

That is to date the biggest King I have ever been a part of catching. Amazing day on the water with two super fun people. I really hope to see you again soon.

*The King mack weighed 48lbs at GBBT after laying on the floor of the boat in the sun for two hours. My good Buddy Capt. Tyler Manning caught this fishes identical twin 15 minutes after we landed this one*

************************************************** *******
This afternoon I ran a two boat trip with my good Buddy Capt. Tyler Manning of Flat Out Charters. We ran back to the area we had both fished in the morning and had a great trip. It was very rough this afternoon but the fish did not seem to mind at all. We managed a two boat limit of ARS and managed some triggers, whites and Mingos too.

Another great group and another great trip!

To see all of the pictures from these trips:https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...s/300424618980

.....See you out there

Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters
www.southagain.com














\

No comments:

Post a Comment