Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Navarre Fishing Guide / South Again Charters / 26 June 2013

Another flat, hot day on the Gulf and more beautiful great Snapper fishing. Today the Flowers gagng and I headed offshore, I decided to go a different direction than I have been fishing most of the year and it payed off really well. We caught tons of nice Snapper today. Amberjack on light tackle, Mangrove Snapper, Mingo Snapper and LAnes. We also lost a couple giant Snapper that we hooked up near the surface but just couldn't get em turned. Thanks again Guys for fishing with me and I will see you again next year.


...... See you out there
             







 
__________________
Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters LLC
850-316-0997
www.southagain.com
www.pensacolafishcharters.com
captbrad@southagain.com
Inshore/Nearshore Charters

No comments:

Post a Comment