Sunday, March 17, 2013

South Again Charters / 17 March 2013


I hate to speak to soon, but I think the Sheepshead spawn has finally kicked off! Today the Sandfort Family and I planned a 6 hour trip together. First thing this morning we quickly got into a great Sheepshead bite. We quickly boated 15 or so and a bonus Black Drum and a pompano.

I had high hopes for putting them on a few Bull Reds but the fish must not of gotten the memo. We tried really hard for a while to catch reds but after a while decided to go back to the Sheepshead.

Another great Spring trip here in Pensacola with a wonderful Family! Thank you Guys for your business today, I really enjoyed your company and hope to see you again real soon!

...... See you out there

Here is a link to the rest of todays pictures : https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...s/300424618980

Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters
www.southagain.com










No comments:

Post a Comment