Saturday, March 16, 2013

South Again Charters / 16 March 2013


Spring time is here! Today me and they Guys headed out for a quick 4 hour trip! We started out trying fish Sheepshead but all the regular spots were not doing to well so we switched in to Red Fish mode.

We landed around 15-20 Bull reds and even managed to find 3 slot fish! After playing with the Reds for a while we quickly hit a few other spots and managed to catch a really nice pompano and one Sheepshead.

Not what I had planned this morning when I launched the boat but still a great trip!


...... See you out there

Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters
850-316-0997
www.southagain.com

To see the rest of todays pictures click here : https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...s/300424618980


My Monday morning trip cancelled on me this afternoon. If anyone is interested in that day please let me know!












No comments:

Post a Comment